Mughal Empire General Knowledge Short Q&A
Mughal Empire [MCQ Set] > This is an important set of 12 Multiple Choice Questions with Answers for your competitive exams (SSC CGL Banking UPSC etc.) Before begin Quiz test on Mughal Period, we recommend you to take a brief look on –
1. What was the original location from where Babar came to India?
[CDS Exam 2001]
2. Who introduced the gun power in the Indian subcontinent?
[CDS Exam 2002]
C: Alauddin Khalji
D: Firoz Shah Tughlaq
3. Who was the father of Alam Khan ? (Babur received an invitation to invade India).
A: Ibrahim Lodhi
B: Dilawar Khan
C: Daulat Khan Lodi
4. Babar founded Mughal Empire by defeating _______ .
A: Rana Sanga
B: Shah Alam II
C: Ibrahim Lodi
5. Who among the following was the guardian of Babur?
[ NDA Exam 1994]
A: Abul Fazal
B: Alam Khan
C: Dilwara Khan
6. From which year Akbar became the actual administrator of Mughal Empire?
7. What was the official language within the court of Mughal Empire ?
8. ‘Hazarat-i-Ala‘ title was won by which of the following king?
C: Sher Shah Suri
Sher Shah Suri
9. Shahjahan annexed _____ kingdom?
10. What was the name of the land revenue system introduced by Akbar?
11. Who was the founder of Din-i-Ilahi’?
12. Who was the first to accept ‘Din-i-Ilahi’?
C: Abul Fazal