Bhakti Period Multiple Choice Questions With Answers
1. The saint who write ‘Bijak‘ is –
B: Guru Nanak
C: Guru Gobinda Singh
2. Which language Mirabai’s compositions were written?
[CPO AC 2003]
3. Which is the correct chronological order?
4. Who was not an exponent of Bhakti Movement?
5. Who among the following Kabir was the disciple of ?
6. The Firdausi order of Sufism popular in
7. Who organised first the Bhakti Movement?
D: Guru Nanak
8. The oldest devotional compositions composed by –
B: Arjun Dev
C: Guru Govinda Singh
D: Baba Farid
9. Ramcharitmanas was written by Tulsidas during which reign?
10. A blind poet who worshiped Lord Krishna and spread Krishna cult is –
11. Who was contemporary of Namdev?
12. ‘Advaita’ is a philosophy of –