Preamble & Sources of Indian Constitution Quiz
1. Which part of the Indian constitution reflects the mind and ideals if the framers?
A: The Preamble
B: Fundamental Rights
C: Fundamental Duties
D: Federal system of Indian constitution
2. Which statement determine that Indian constitution is a federal?
A: power distribution between states and central government
B: Independent Judiciary System
C: Bulky as well as flexible constitution
D: Separation of religious from states.
Power distribution between States and central government.
3. What kind of Indian constitution is ?
A: Only federal
B: only unitary
C: only parliamentary
D: federal in form and unitary in sprite.
Federal in form and unitary in sprite.
4. Preamble is not enforceable in a court of law –
5. The Preamble of Indian constitutional taken from –
6. In preamble the word ‘Secularism’ mean –
A: Minorities have freedom to worshiped their Gods.
B: Religious festivals prohibited
C: System that does not favor any religion
D: Suppression of all religions
7. In a federal state
[I. Tax exam 1993]
A: States are more powerful than central government
B: States are less powerful than Central government
C: Both state and center have same power
D: independent of each other
8. What is the main reason to opt a federal form of government in India?
A: India is a large country and its territory is vast.
B: Linguistic and regional diversity exist in India
C: Large cultural integration
D: for administration convenience.
9. Why India is a democratic republic?
A: Because minister of states are elected by the people
B: All the ministers are appointed by Central government
C: independent judiciary system of states and central govt.
D: parliamentary supremacy
10. Preamble of our constitution is ________ of the constitution.
C: granted power
11. On 13 December, who among the following removed the ‘Objective Resolution’ from preamble ?
A: Jawaharlal Nehru
B: Dr. Ambedkar
C: B.V. Patel
D: J.C. Kripalini
12. Amendment of Constitution taken form
A: South Africa