Current Affairs> 4th Week February 2017: Best and selected important Current Affairs from February 4th week 2017 for your latest upcoming central govt as well as state govt job examinations.
Note: To view ANSWERS of the CURRENT AFFAIRS of FOURTH WEEK of FEB 2017, move the mouse cursor on the black box.
1. Which of the following is the newly introduced fully unreserved, super fast train in India for the common man on February 22, 2017?
A: Uday Express
B: Antyodaya Express
C: Gareeb Kalyan Express
D: Hamsafar Express
2. Which international cricket player has been named as the “Captain of the Year” at the 10th annual ESPNcricinfo Awards?
A: Ben Stokes
B: Quinton de Kock
C: Steve Smith
D: Virat Kohli
3. Which space agency has planned to send its first robotic spacecraft to the Sun in 2018?
4. Which Indian actress has been recently roped in by the government as the brand ambassador for the Swachh Bharat Mission?
A: Diya Mirza
B: Parineeti Chopra
C: Kangana Ranaut
D: Shilpa Shetty
5. Which business entrepreneur has been named as the Indian Entrepreneur of the year 2016 by consulting firm Ernst & Yong?
A: Abhay Firodia
B: Vivek Chaand Seghal
C: Nandan Nilekani
D: Hari Mohan Bangur
Vevek Chaand Seghal
6. Which country has created Guinness World Record by launching the world’s first robot table tennis tutor FORPHEUS to guide humans to better play the game?
7. Which government has launched ‘RAHAT’ project of treatment of heart disease in remote and rural areas?
B: Madhya Pradesh
8. The central government has set the target to bring high-speed digital connectivity to every village by which year?
9. Which state has second largest producer of crude oil in India?
A: Madhya Pradesh
10. What is India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 17, as per latest survey by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)?
11. With which country India celebrated 25 years of establishment of their diplomatic relations on February 28, 2017 in New Delhi?
A: Saudi Arabia
12. Name the chief executive officer of FreeCharge who resigned form the post on February 22, 2017?
A: Govind Rajan
B: Anshul Kheterpal
C: Jason Kothari
D: Anup Vikal
13. With which country India has signed an MoU on February 21, 2017 to enhance railway safety in the Indian Railways?
14. What is the theme of 2017 international Mother Language Day?
A: Language and Cyberspace
B: Towards sustainable futures through Multilingual Education
C: Mother thought instruction and inclusive education
D: Books for mother tongue education
Towards sustainable futures through Multilingual Education
15. Which bank has launched a railway ticket booking facility on February 21, 2017 by having a direct tie-up with IRCTC
A: United Bank of India
B: Bank of Baroda
C: Dena Bank
D: Bank of Maharashtra
United Bank of India
16. Which Indian state has on February 22, 2017 imposed ban on manufacturing, storage, sale or storage of gutkha or pan masala?
B: West Bengal
C: Uttar Pradesh
17. India defeated which country to win the finals of the ICC women’s World Cup Qualifier 2017 on February 21, 2017?
B: New Zealand
C: South Africa
18. Scientist from which organization has discovered 60,000 year old micro-organisms in Mexico’s Naica Mine?
A: Roscosmos State Corporation
B: United States Department of Energy
C: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
D: European Space Agency
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
19. Who the president of United Nations General Assembly?
A: Kenij Nakano
B: Peter Thomson
C: Mogens Lykketoft
20. Who has been appointed as the new spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)?
A: P Bashiah
B: Sudhir Kumar
C: Vikas Swarup
D: Gopal Baglay
21. Which Indian Cricket player has broken the record of Kapil Dev to become the highest wicket taker in the home test season?
A; Ravichandran Ashwin
B: Bhuvaneshwar Kumar
C: Mohit Sharma
D: Mohammed Shami
22. Who is the author of the book “kohinoor: The Story of the World’s Most Infamous Diamond”?
A: Ashis Chatterjee
B: William Dalrymple
C: Anita Anand
D: Shashi Taroor
23. The World first international zip line has been created to connect which two countries?
A: India and Nepal
B: Pakistan and China
C: Rwnads and Uganda
D: Spain ‘and Portugal
Spain and Portugal
24. With which country India has signed 3 MoUs in the field of innovation, aviation and visa requirements on February 2017?
A: Saudi Arabia
25. India’s first hill station bicycle path has been inaugurated in which hill station on February 25, 2017?
26. Which bank has launched Radio Frequency Identification enabled card on February 23, 2017 to offer prompt service to customer of the bank?
A: Dena Bank
B: UCO Bank
D: Andhra Bank
27. Who has won the New Delhi Full Merathon in Men’s category on Fegruary 26, 2017?
A: Dinesh Kumar Bind
B: T H Sanjith
C: Bahadur Singh Dhoni
D: Thanackal Gopi
28. Which state government has launched India’s first post office passport service center?
B: Madhya Pradesh
C: Arunachal Pradesh
29. The Gujarat government presented the state budget for the year 2017-2018 on February 21, 2017 with a total layout of Rs. _______ crore.
A: 1,92,122 crore
B: 1,72,179 crore
C: 1,42,197 crore
D: 1,62,179 crore
30. Which movie has won the Best Animation award at the 89th Academy Awards 2017?
A: Kubo and the Two Strings
D: The REd Turtle
February Forth Week 2017