Top 30 Current Affairs 4th Week January 2017
4th Week January 2017 very important Current Affairs to remember for SSC, CGL, MTS, Railway IAS UPSC examinations.
1. The US President Donald Trump on January 25, 2017 signed an executive order for construction of 2000 mile wall along the border of which country?
2. Which state has been listed in Guinness World Records on January 21, 2017 by creating a world record of singing National Anthem by over 3.5 lakh people together?
3. Which country become the first country in the world to appoint “Digital Ambassador”?
4. Which country has come forward to help Indian Railways to increase the speed of its passenger trains to 200 km per hour?
5. Which cricket player has scored the fastest 1000 runs as ODI captain?
Answer: Virat Kohli
6. Who has been crowned as the Miss Universe 2017?
Answer: Iris Mittenaere
7. What is the total production capacity of the world’s biggest solar farm, Longyangxia Dam Solar Park, developed by China?
Answer: 850 MW
8. What is the name of the theater on demand service launched by the multiplex chain operator PVR on January 20, 2017?
8. When the National Girl Child day celebrated?
Answer: January 24.
10. Who is known as the female Don Bradman in the cricketing world?
Answer: Betty Wilson
11. Which country issued its first Green Bonds with a record same of USD 7.5 billion on January 24, 2017?
12. India’s first Post Office Passport Kendra has been inaugurated in which city on January 25, 2017?
13. At which place in Russia, the finals of 2018 FIFA World Cup to be hosted?
Answer: Moscow Kremlin
14. The world’s biggest pharmaceutical firm Johnson and Johns on on January 26, 2017 agreed to acquire bio-pharmaceutical firm Actionable for what amount?
Answer: 30 billion USD
15. What was the theme of the 68th Republic Day celebrated on January 26, 2017?
Answer: Skill India and Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
16. Alexander Kadakin who died on January 26, 2017 was and embassy to India from which country?
17. How many Indian origin person have been awarded the highest civilian honor of Australia for the year 2017?
18. Which animated character has been selected as the brand ambassador of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
19. Who has won the Australian Open 2017 Mixed doubles title?
Answer: Juan Cabal/Abigail Spears
20. How many MoUs have been signed between India and UAE on January 25, 2017 to elevate bilateral ties to a Comprehensive Strategic Partnership?
21. US President Donald Trump has temporarily banned how many Non-Muslim Countries on January, 27 2017 from entering America?
22. Which Indian satellite deployed by Isro has the capability to detect Farm Fires?
23. Which of the following has become the first state in India to opt for electronic transmission of postal ballot?
24. What is the total proposed budget of the Rail Safety Fund Rashtrya Rail Sanraksha Kosh?
Answer: 20000 crore
25. India celebrated _______ birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose on 23 January 2017?
26. Who has been named as the brand ambassador of the Kings XI Punjab team for the 10th edition of the Indian Premier League?
Answer: Verender Sehwag
27. India has partnered with which country to launch a project to tackle the air pollution level in Delhi and deal with the health problems associated with it?
28. Padma Shri award winner Sakshi Malik belongs to which sports category?
29. Who has been named as the U.S Ambassador to the United Nations on January 24, 2017?
Answer: Nikki Haley
30. Which country has become the first in the world to pass a bill to completely stop investment in fossil fuel?