Top Objective GK + Current Affairs Questions – February 1st Week 2017
Important 30 current affairs objective questions and answer from February first week, 2017. These current affairs are the most important for the upcoming job examinations like CGL, MTS, Banking, Railway, IAS, UPSC etc. So dear reader please revise these questions at least 2 to 3 times in a month if you really want to crack those examinations.
1. Who has name as the new MD and CEO of the National Stock Exchange on February 3, 2017?
Answer: Vikram Limaye
2.How many fraud websites and Mobile Applications have been shut down by the UIDAI for offering illegal Adhaar related services?
Answer: 50. The unique identification Authority of India.
3. The World’s largest battery storage plant has been set up in which country on January 30, 2017?
Answer: California, United States. This battery storage would reduce the dependence of fossil fuel in the upcoming year.
4. India has signed an MoU with which country on February 2, 2017 to construct multi-ethnic tri-lingual school?
Answer: Sri Lanka
5. Which Indian personality will attend the 2017 St. Petersburg International Economic Forum as a Guest of Honor?
Answer: Narendra Modi
The SPIEF is a unique international event in the world of economics and business, held annually with the participation of the President of the Russian Federation.
6. Which Bollywood actress has been recently appointed the brand ambassador of the campaign “Swacch Bharat Abhiyan” by the Ministry of Urban Development?
Answer: Anushka Sharma
7. Researchers from which country have developed the world’s first heat-driven transistor?
This heat driven transistor changes its state by a heat signal rather than electric signal.
8. Who has been appointed the new Deputy Chief of the Army Staff of information Systems and Training?
Answer: Jagbir Singh Cheema
9. Where is the 31st Surajkund International Crafts Mela organized?
10. With which country, India signed an MoU on February 2, 2017 for technical cooperation in rail sector with emphasis on safety operation?
11. The 2020 Olympic Games medals would be made up of which of the following material?
Answer: Recycled Mobile Phones
For this Japan govt. ask public to restore and donate unwanted mobile phones. It will help to make 5,000 medals.
12. The Book “The Man Who Became Khali” has been authored by whom?
Answer: Dilip Singh Rana
13. The Brand finance Global 500 Rankings 2017 features which brand on the top position?
The CEO of Google, Sundar Pichai has surpassed Apple to achieve the top position.
14. Who has won the 2017 Indian National Snooker Championship title on February?
Answer: Pnakaj Advani
Indian Nationa Snooker Championship help in Pune.
15. Scientist have developed a first of its king new bovine Tuberculosis (TB) resistant clone of which animal?
It developed by Chine’s scientist and A.F University of China.
16. How much fund has been allocated to the National Security council Secretarial for fiscal year 2017-2018?
Answer: 333 crore
17. Which country is set to launch World’s first and largest nuclear icebreaker fleet for a vast arctic army?
18. As per the latest ICC ranking, what is the rank of Indian batsman Virat Kohli in the T20 International?
19. What is the name of the World Cancer Day 2017?
Answer: We Can, I Can
20. Which state has recently introduced transgender category in its Board Examination?
21. How much amount has been allocated for Bharat Net Project to promote digital transactions into rural India?
Answer: 10,000 crore
22. The sport minister Vijay Goel laid the foundation stone of the India’s first Center of Excellence for Para Sport in which state on February 5, 2017?
23. Which country will host the FIBa Women’s Asia Cup basketball tournament to be held in July 2017?
24. Which state government has launched “Kakatiya Hub for social innovation” India’s first social innovation center?
25. The World’s longest passenger service flight was inaugurated by which country on February, 2017?
26. Which state government will give 2% reservation to sportsperson in government job?
27. The first smart police station of Andhra Pradesh has been launched in which city on February 6, 2017?
28. The Supreme court has directed the central government to link all mobile numbers with Aadhar Number within a duration of _____ year/
Answer: One year
29. Which Union ministry has launched annual book “India 2017″ and ” Bharat 2017″?
Answer: Ministry of information and broadcasting.
30. Which state government has recently launched ‘Civil Service Awards” for excellence in public administration?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh